Monday, July 14, 2008

Casual Sunday

Somedays, you just feel like pulling your hair back. I did a little windsurfing and parasailing today, and didn't really want to wear a bikini. I threw on this little number and fell in love with it. This shirt by Karamia has been a favorite of mine for a long time. I LOVE flexi attachments on my clothing. I like my clothing to move with me, and this shirt does just that. I have to say that this baseball cap is one of the only ones I've found that has a great texture and isn't too big for my head. And most importantly, the hair that comes with it is just as beautiful as the hat.

Shirt- Rising Sun Tee (Coal), Karamia
Shorts-Pattern Favorit Dot (Olive), Kenzie & Co.
Hair/Hat- Baseball Cap (tinted black camo), Relaxed ponytail (lightbrown), *Argrace*
Ring-Stardrop Ring, Multi/Silver, Earthtones
Belly Piercing-Diamond Belly Piercing1, ::Flipside::
Shoes-Girls Thongs (Charcoal), Reaction
Skin-Amara Fair (Blur), Psyche
Eyes- Darkgreen, LeeZu Baxter Designs
Shape-Custom, My own

No comments: