Saturday, February 14, 2009

Maitreya Magic



The only thing worse than taking a vacation from SL and needing to shop everywhere to catch up on all the releases you missed is more new releases. But, I have to say that the Maitreya new releases are definately not a bad thing, they are amazing and pure magic. I rarely buy the colors that are on display but I fell in love and had to buy it. The colors complimented each other so nicely. I paired it with an old favorite pair of jeans from League which have remained some of my most worn jeans for quite some time.
And this outfit brings an end to my Valentine's Day outfits. I survived the entire day without wearing red or pink. I urge everyone to go and spend some $ on something they love.
Shirt - Maitreya , Sculpted Top & Belt Firefly #1
Scarf - Maitreya, Long Scarf Champagne
Pants - League, Woodstock Jeans - Skinny Fit
Boots - Maitreya, Soho Boots-Boho Special Edition Brown
Bracelets - Fishy Strawberry, Bangles Brown Wood
Earrings - CreamShop, Dice Earrings
Hair - MMShair (now LeLutka), Ashley Light Brown
Eyes - Leezu Baxter, Eyes Dark Green
Skin - Redgrave, Leona Pale Skin Smoky 15b

No comments: