Monday, August 18, 2008

I Kiss Rock Stars!


OO.. I saw this shirt and I fell in love! I have so much from Gigi Couture, but this is definately my new favorite. I rocked out this outfit with tall boots from C-Shoes, short shorts (also from Gigi Couture, with prim attachments for pure puffyness) a jacket from Ce Cubic Effect, this jacket has prim attachments, and let me tell you.. I love jacket's with attachments. it gives it that great realistic look. and a great necklace from GBL. Go get this necklace now! It's worth every Lindyloo.. Color change so you can change the beads to match any outfit you were.
Now, the big question... Do I really kiss rock stars? Guess you'll never know!

Shirt-I Kiss Rock Stars, Gigi Couture
Jacket-Short Leather Jacket, Ce Cubic Effect
Shorts-Black Poofer Shorts, Gigi Couture
Tights-Black Glitter Tights (Glitterati Blue set), Gigi Couture
Shoes-Fetish Heel Boots, C-Shoes
Earrings- Multi-Earrings Silver, Inks & Kinks
Necklace - Glamour Puss Silver, GBL

Hair – Brooke(Black), :Bijou:
Earrings- Multi-Earrings Silver, Inks & Kinks
Eyes – Ienex Eyes ::Blue::, IC-skins-store
Skin-Stage 4 Light DK brows, [Rockberry]

No comments: