Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pretty in Punch



Ok, I'll just say I'm a horrible writer lately. I got this lovely outfit nearly a month ago as a group special. I fell in love, and I forgot to blog it. I'm a huge fan of Punch Drunk and when the notice went out for this dress I had to have it. The fabric texture is pure yumminess, and don't get me started on how this dress flows.. It's casual and free and divine! I went with accessories from Mezzo and Spoon.
OK... I'm horrible, but all these blogs are going to be quick and easy as I ride out a hurricane while i have power.



Dress – Bella - Punch Drunk (Group Special)
Belt – Corset Belt (Jacket Layer) - Soulfire
Shoes – Real Toe Tassele Wedge Sandals Black – J’s
Necklace – Heart Chain Necklace - ::MEZZO::
Earrings – Wood & Opal Earrings, Last Call (store closed)
Bracelet 1 – Heart Chain Bracelet - ::MEZZO::
Bracelet 2 – OJ Bracelets – Spoon!
Hair – Prairie, Night – [Detour]
Eyes – Storm Eyes – Blue #03L (large pupil/light veins) – FNKY!
Eyelashes- Lashes, Classic 3 – Celestial Studios
Skin- Vivant Buff Glam 1 – Fleur Skins

No comments: