Sunday, September 7, 2008

Je T’aime Tres Jolie!




I walked into Tres Jolie and sashayed out a new woman! Ladies, this shopping experience is top notch and truly the definition of high fashion. lota Ultsch takes care of her customers like the VIPs we know we all are. She helped me adjust all my clothing perfectly and even recommended the perfect pair of shoes from Maitreya to go with my new outfit. For the first time while fashion shopping in SL everyone in the store was talking and joking and it was so great and positive! I am in love with lota and Tres Jolie!
Le Sine en Aubergine is a lovely deep, rich shade of purple or eggplant if you will. And when I walk, my bow and skirt attachment gently glide in the wind. Oh.. it's so lucscious I truly am running out of words. Just go and shop at Tres Jolie it's a must and your clothing collection is lost without some of her pieces which are true works of art!
I wanted to keep all my attachments to a minimum so I stuck with my Monroe piercing (a freebie from Hair Fair) which I haven't been able to take off and a bracelet and earrings from Shiny Things.

Outfit – Le Singe en Aubergine, Tres Jolie
Shoes – Slinky Stilettos – Grape, Maitreya
Skin – Ginger-Cassandra, LF Chai
Hair – Hera – Jet Black, MMShair
Lashes – Classic 3, Celestial Studios
Eyes – Hazled Fog, Freak Fantasia
Piercing – Monroe, Tousled (Hair Fair Freebie)
Earrings – Glass Chunk Earrings (B&W), Shiny Things
Bracelet – Glass Chunk Bracelet (B&W), Shiny Things

No comments: