Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hello Autumn!






Fall, or Autumn if you prefer is finally here and I am so excited to start bringing out the layered clothing. Cool mornings, and warm afternoons are my favorite weather!
While waiting near the lucky chair at Zaara, something I completely admit to because that peacock dress is fabulous, I stumbled across the amazing Mitali Top and Maitri Jacket. I love this layered look and the textures are amazing. The Jacket vest flows perfectly and I adore the sculpty sleeves that came with the top. The jeans I can't seem to take off lately are from League. I am obsessed with these jeans so much I even added a little more booty (I enjoyed eating all the ice cream) ;)
Maitreya, some of my favorite shoes in SL, made the fabulous Bloom boots that are perfect to go over leggings or skin tight pants. The super cute purse is the Gordie Print Bag from Armidi Gisaci. I chose orange bracelets from ELDee just for contrast and because orange just says autumn to me.
In my favorite hairs from Shop Seu is the sexy hair. It flows great! I went all natural with my skin and opted for little makeup with a Gen. 3 skin from Aden. And I tried out some new eyes from OMFG which, yes I like!


Shirt - Mitali Top *olive*, Zaara
Vest - Maitri Jacket *black*, Zaara
Pants - Woodstock Jeans-Skinny Fit, League
Scarf - Le Stripey Scarf, *PBI*
Shoes - Bloom Boots (black), Maitreya
Bag - Gordie Print Bag - French Feather, [Armidi Gisaci]
Bracelet - Line bangles (orange), ::eLDee::
Hair - sexy hair [purble brown], *SHOP SEU*
Skin - Gen. 3 - Light - Alice, [Aden]
Eyes - Celestial - G, [OMFG]

No comments: