Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mimi A*Go*Go!





A dear friend of mine, Mimisoleil Dagger, had a one year anniversary party at her Cyberpunk Store Mimi A*Go*Go. Rather than cyber punk I tried to go cyber chic in my own Sugar way. I loved the end result so much that I wanted to write about it. I went to The Abyss to take my photos, since the ruined city look was the perfect backdrop. The focal point of the outfit is the fabulous Lady Minx jacket from Mimikri. I stumbled into Mimikri by accident a few months ago and have loved this clothing ever since. Great textures, and I am a complete addict of good textures. Leezu Baxter Designs, another great designer, provided the bottoms. This is a complete jumpsuit style outfit that has both skirt and short with sculpted roll up options. I chose shorts because I knew I wouldn't be dancing like much of a lady. The other super fab piece of this outfit are the Bax Coen Ankle Boots. It's amazing I haven't worn down the heels on these boots yet. I wear them too often... I know. The rest of my outfit is listed below:




Jacket - Lady Minx - Black, Mimikri
Shorts/Belt - Bo Leather Dress - violet, Leezu Baxter
Leggings - Fishnet Pants,Sn@tch
Shoes - Ankle Boots Black Patent, Bax Coen
Bracelet - Great Grandma's 7 pearl bracelets - Black, Bonita's Jewelry
Earrings - Plastic Earrings - Black, +Plus

Hair - Hera - Jet, MMS Hair
Skin - 07 Ashley Pale Skin/Smoky1, Redgrave
Eyes - city Moss Eyes, MMS

1 comment:

Elizabeth Hallstrom said...

God I hope this isnt posting twice haha. How very Grace Jones you look circa 1987. Very chic lady!