Saturday, September 20, 2008

Being cubed is not the same as being square...





It's late and this is a multiple *bonus* posting for today so I truly am going to keep this one minimal... Just like the colors I chose for this outfit... This outfit just says casual, cozy and warm.
Ce Cubic Effect really knows how to make clothing with sculpty parts and they did not disappoint me at all. The focal point of this outfit is probably the purse, which I love since I have played piano since I was a child. There are many more different patterns of this purse available at DP.





*editors note* Please excuse the sculpty sleeve missing from my right arm. I put on bracelets and didn't notice it until just now. I'm just too tired to go through the photography, editing and uploading process again. Do please forgive me...


Top - Knit and Shirt waist (black), Ce Cubic Effect
Pants - Strict Jeans - medium - skinny, LF (Launa Fauna)
Legwarmers - Legwarmers (Black), Ce Cubic Effect
Shoes - Mistress Boots (black), Detour
Bag - Vinyl Tote Bag 05, **DP**
Bracelet - Sanity Jelly Bracelets (part of look 3), Wrong
Hair - Messy Hair - Autumn, MMS
Skin - Emma2 Pale Skin - Smoky1, Redgrave
Eyes - Celstial - G Eyes, OMFG

No comments: