Friday, September 26, 2008

Food Drives are Hot!







This post is less about fashion and more about charity. My complete outfit was inspired when I volunteered at a food frive to help replenish the shelters that are currently caring for those affected by the devastation of Hurricane Ike. Yes, for those lucky enough to have homes left standing there are still homes without power, and I must tell you that while there was a "cold front" that came through it is still quite hot. I visited the New Orleans and Galveston SIMs in SL when taking the pictures of this outfit. Two places I hold dear in my heart which have suffered great tragedies in the past few years.

I urge all of you to help others during this time. Volunteer time or donate to an organization that helps those in need. Please remember the "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" motto. Remember that we are all one country, and we are also one world. We are each other's neighbors and friends.

Jacket - Military Type Jacket - Khaki, Ce Cubic Effect
Shirt - Soup, *Fishy Strawberry*
Jeans - Woodstock Jeans - Skinny Fit, League
Boots - Military Boots - Forest, ::69::
Hair/Hat - Alex - Chestnut, Refuge
Skin - Megan A Light, [RockBerry]

No comments: