Sunday, September 21, 2008

We are all made of stars...




I have been forcing myself to workout lately so I decided that Sugar needed to as well. The first image that came to mind was Flashdance, one of my favorite movies of all time. I guess I'll call this outfit 80s chic. I started with the super cute mini dress in black from CE Cubic Effect, it's super short so I always see myself wearing leggings underneath. but I love sculpty clothing. I decided to cover up a little with the Mini Hood Jacket from Fishy Strawberry. I love this store, lots of super cute items and I even won an item from the lucky chair the moment I stepped foot in the store. My leggings from bijou have really cute stars on the thighs that match my star earrings from 69 perfectly. I finished off the outfit with the biggest bag in my inventory from Armidi Gisaci. (Ok I lie, I also have the pink flamingo bag from Royal Blue that is huge but I'm saving that for something else) The bomber tail hair from Shop Seu is some of the best 80s style hair I have seen in SL. And you can edit the textures on the hair tie balls so I can match any outfit you're wearing. Good Stuff. I'm definately Pretty in Pink, and green, and black. :-)
Ok Ladies.. After all this working out... "I Want Candy!"

Jacket - Minihood Pink, *Fishy Strawberry*
Dress - Wrap Tank Mini Dress - Black, Ce Cubic Effect
Leggings - (part of Linda pink set), :bijou:
Legwarmers - (Part of Linda pink set), :bijou:
Shoes -Slinky Stilettos - Patent Black, Maitreya
Earrings - Open Star Earrings - black/pink, ::69::
Purse - Focsani Bag - Black, [Armidi Gisaci]
Hair - Bomber Tail Hair Black, *SHOP SEU*
Skin - French Kiss (virgin snow), Domestic V
Eyes - city Moss eyes, MMS
Lashes - Mascara Lashes, MMS

No comments: