Monday, March 16, 2009

Just hanging out in the streets of SL


It never fails, everytime I'm dressed totally casual I get invited to a posh place and have to completely change my outfit. Luckily, with this one I didn't have to do too much changing. One of my favorite new pieces of my wardrobe for this spring is the new jean jacket from Coco. It's simply fabulous! It can be dressed up or down so easily with the awesome sculpted collar. I can't take off the new curio vixen skins that I received as a gift from Gala. Simply amazing... These are some of the best skins I have ever seen. It says alot that I haven't changed my skin in days! And, I have to drool over the new Elle F hair by Launa Fauna just a little bit. It's a beautiful updo (and I tested the lag factor at the Clothing Fair, and it is fabulous) The price is just right too. You get it in all colors for under 200L.
Jacket - *COCO* DenimJacket(Midnight)
Shirt - Sh*t Happens - Grey Tree Tee
Pants - ::C'est la vie !::check pants(black)
Scarf - Maitreya Long Scarf * Champagne (tinted red)
Belt - [NC] -Belt08-[White]
Shoes - >TRUTH< Nomad Boot (Pewter)
Glasses - /artilleri/ nora glasses *black*
Bracelt - (Shiny Things) Florina bangles
Earrings - (Shiny Things) Pyra earring - silver
Skin - :GP: (Curio) Sundust [Light] Vixen-Mink 1
Hair - =Elle F= Cassandra - Brunette 2

No comments: