Monday, March 16, 2009

On my way to someplace cool...



I can't even begin to say how cool I feel in this little number! (and believe me, I am not cool...)
You'll probably see me wearing this outfit again, since I just love it so much! The Aoharu jacket is fabulous, lots of these jean jackets are showing up on the grid and this one is one of my favorites. Pacadi glasses were a gift and I can't seem to take them off. I feel tough and rock n roll. (whatever that feels like) The boots are from a store called R2 that I stumbled into and they are great! Terrific quality and style and I feel oh so 80s!
Jacket - AOHARU ShortJeanJacket_Black
Outfit - *Little fish* Roses & Guns Fashion Dress
Glasses - [PACADI] - Designer Aviator Glasses [silver]
Necklace - EARTHTONES- Heartwood Necklace Silver
Boots - R2 "Ehako" Silver
Hair - Exile - Kara sand
Skin - :GP: (Curio) Sundust [Light] Vixen-Mink 1

No comments: