Sunday, March 8, 2009

*Review* Bebae Coral Skins









These skins are absolutely amazing! I have to say that they have replaced all others and I can't take them off. Friends have been drooling, and I haven't hesitated to show them off! The make up on the face is amazing and the detail on the body is exquisite. All the detailing I love is in these skins. The fingers, toes, collar bone, and back shoulders. (I've even found myself staring at the ears!) I'm not sure of the release date but I encourage you to start saving your L$ now because you are going to want to buy these in every makeup!

Look 1 : Zebra

Swimsuit – /artilleri/ LeeLee bikini *zebra*
Shirt - :bijou: Tough see through shirt (Part of Tough:Earth Set)
Sunglasses - [PACADI] - Designer Aviator Glasses [silver]
Eyes – Dollita/ Coldgrey eyes
Hair - !lamb. Breeze – Ink
Skin - - BEBAE - Coral *Cara: Nude-B1
Jewelry - :: Twisted and Spoiled:: Pearls Set
Poses – Riviera Couture Store

Look 2 : Giraffe

Swimsuit - Emery - Giraffe Bikini
Eyes – Big Blue Eyes (Hunt Gift – Designer unknown)
Eyelashes - Cake - Bedroom Lashes - Tintable
Hair – MMShair-ASHLEY - LBrown
Skin – - BEBAE - Coral *Cara: Smoke-B1
Shoes - Stiletto Moody Pinup (White Patent)
Poses – Musical Alchemy Piano

Look 3 : Black

Swimsuit – Nyte'N'Day - Efinite One Piece Swimsuit Black
Hair – MMShair-HERA - Jet
Eyes – Big Blue Eyes (Hunt Gift – Designer unknown)
Lashes – PIDIDDLE - Eyelashes
Skin - - BEBAE - Coral *Cara: Ice-B2
Poses – Long Awkward Pose, DeLa

1 comment:

Ben Vanguard said...

Nice skins indeed! Nice find :-)