Monday, July 14, 2008

Hippie Camper... or is it Happy Camper?

Every once in awhile, I go camping. The main reason isn't for lindens, which as many of us remember (it would take a week to save up for a new pair of shoes). I like meeting new people to SL. I like helping out those that are lost. And, I like giving old pieces of my inventory to those with great personalities in dire need. Of course, I have to dress the part. If I'm going camping, I want to dress to go camping. or at the very list a little on the hippie side :)
The shirt is from a men's store, Chase, but it complements the female figure well.
The shorts were a great second find on my quest to find a baseball cap at Argrace (see the previous blog). The accessories are all from Shiny Things.
Shirt-Dylan Red, ::Chase::
Shorts- Lady Short Denim, *Argrace*
Hair- Erika Black, Kin
Bracelet-Hippie deluxe bracelets, Shiny Things
Necklace-Black leather tassle necklace and star choker, Shiny Things
Belt-Strung Leather Belt, Shiny Things
Bag-Love Dies Tattoo Shoulder Bag Purse, Red Rabbit Boutique (Fury Couture)
Shoes-Old Short Boots, [Bukka]
Nails-French Beige Nails, Fleur Nails
Eyes-Hazel Eyes, Philotic Energy
Skin- Sun Kissed-Earth, :Gala:
Shape-Custom, My own

No comments: