Monday, August 18, 2008

Wedding Guest 2008

Love is a friendship set to music. -E. Joseph Cossman
I had the grand pleasure of being invited to the wedding of 2 close friends. It was a beautiful ceremony filled with many friends and lots of love between the Bride and Groom. I decided to wear black, since I didn't know the wedding colors. I normally like to color coordinate with the wedding colors so I don't look out of place and draw attention from the Bridal Party. I decided to wear my Aradia dress from Cachet, it always sits in my inventory but I never have anywhere to wear it. To add to the high fashion, less funeral I added a fabulous belt from Digit Darkes. I love this belt and wear it often! It's a great contrast against the black. I wanted all the attention to go to the dress, so I kept my accessories simple. The stillettos from Maitreya are perfect simple tasteful stilletto heels. I wore small heart earrings from Earthtones, and some beatiful bangles from Dahlinks. I pulled back my hair in a simple pony tail from Blooberry. And, for pure fabulousness the handbag comes with the dress.
Dress – ARADIA set (not wearing tights or gloves) , Cachet
Shoes – Slinky Stilettos – Black, Maitreya
Earrings – Heart Earrings w/teardrop (silver), Earthtones
Bracelet – Urban Cheek – Moon Stone and Silver Bangle, Dahlinks
Belt – Studded Belt (Black/Silver), Digit Darkes
Bag - Handbag Silver (Aradia Set), Cachet
Hair – Billie (Black/Maroon), Blooberry Hair
Eyes –Paris Blue, [ND]
Skin - not credited due to IP issue

No comments: