Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Come on-a my house...



Come on-a my house, my house, I'm gonna give you candy
Come on-a my house, my house, I'm gonna give you
Apple and plum and apricot-a too, eh
Okay.. So, a friend told me how well this outfit matched my house and I decided to shoot the photos there. Welcome to my cozy home. And now, on to the outfit!
Thank you Cachet for the new season. Oh it's dreamy. I haven't even begun to break my bank. The accessories are just as exciting as the purses. My first dress to show off from the new season is the Nicolette dress in Gray. I love Love LOVE sculpty clothing. And you can just see how deliciously soft this fabric is. The dress comes with a belt, but I opted not to wear the belt and substituted a big brown belt to go with my yummy brown leather boots from Jaywalk. Continuing with the yummy brown leather theme.. I give you the Fedora from League! It's great and you can change the colors and sizes with a click of a button. I decided on a medium length hair in blonde for contrast and this hair from Abyss does the trick. It's not flexi, which normally I would turn my head at but I do love the style of this hair. And last but not least I am wearing my favorite ever skin... Rockberry!






Dress - Nicolete - Gray, Cachet
Belt - Rachel Oversized Belt, Dazzle (store closed)
Boots - Liah - Mahogany, Jaywalk
Bracelet - Wood & Metal Bangles, Last Call (store closed)
Hat - Metallic Shine Jewelled Fedora, *League*
Hair - Breathe - Medium Blonde,
Skin - Stage 4 C Light, [Rockberry]

No comments: