Sunday, October 12, 2008

Grrr...I'm a tiger (well, leopard)




I decided to show off my extra long legs one last time before the cool breeze decides to remain with me until next spring. I chose the ultra short and yet still chic Dead Naga skirt from Kyoot Army. This is the first item I bought from KA before I was hooked. It was a bit windy out so I covered up with the Short Leather Jacket from Ce Cubic Effect. It's sculpty, has great detail, and is oh so warm. The only way I can show off my legs is with stiletto heels. And the only stiletto heels that are worth wearing are from Stiletto Moody. These shoes definately make me feel like a woman!


Shirt - Scrunched Leopard Dress (Shirt and Undershirt Layer), Cupcakes

Jacket - Short Leather Jacket, Ce Cubic Effect

Skirt - Dead Naga Skirt, Kyoot Army

Scarf - Winter Woolen Scarf Black Knit, Beebee

Shoes - Silver Studsides Pump, Stiletto Moody

Bag - Hobo Bag (Leopard), Celestial Studios

Hair - Mia - Espresso, Frangipani Designs

Skin - Ashley Pale Skin - Smoky1, Redgrave

Eyes - Ienex Eyes ::Blue, [IC-Eyes]

Eyelashes - Fur Lashes, Detour

No comments: