Thursday, October 2, 2008

For Me? Oh! Why Thank You!!!






Ok.. I'm feeling a little... uninspired to write tonight. But I saw this skirt from Sugar and Spice and Amerie's Naughty and saw Sugar on the waistband and let's just say that I've convinced myself this skirt was made for me ;) It went perfectly with my dictator shrug from Digit Darkes. And since I was already feeling a little badass I decided to pull out my super badass hair from Digit Darkes. Topped it off with the amazing Bax Coen Ankle Boots and *Viola!* Another Black outfit I know. But even you know it's awesome ;)



Shirt - Quilla Shirt - Black, *AD*
Jacket - Dictator Shrug -Black, Digit Darkes
Skirt - Tiered Skirt, (:;S&S;:)
Boots - Ankle Boot Black Patent, Bax Coen
Hair - NATURALe-Defiance-Straight Sasy's Black, Digit Darkes
Skin - Circus Girl [Light Tan], LessThan3
Eyes - Ienex Eyes - Blue, [IC Eyes]

No comments: