Friday, November 7, 2008

Cock-A-Doodle Do!





I have to admit, that one of my favorite all time shows was Arrested Development. I love the repeat chicken reference from Gob, and one of the best episodes is when the entire family makes their version of "acting like a chicken".
Okay, so this outfit is Heron not Chicken. But it's still feathers and it made me think about that.
Now to the fashion... I seriously can't get enough of Paper Couture's new line. I know it's been blogged... A LOT... But, I still feel the need to express my love. It's fab and if you don't own most of it already, you should be like the rest of the fashion universe and go buy it. Come On! It's fun to be like everyone else...(just as long as you do it in your own way)

Bolero -Big Bolero & Waspie Necklace, Baiastice (Ghost 82)
Dress - Night Heron, Paper Couture
Stockings - Tights 05 - Dots Black, Sheer
Shoes - Feather Heels - Black, Redgrave
Hair - Flapper - Espresso, ETD
Eyes - Sweet Eyes NavyxGreen, [Bingo]
Skin - Siren-Diamond-Naida, the oBscene

No comments: