Sunday, November 30, 2008

Soft in Brown




This sweater looked so soft and comfy that I decided to soften all the pictures as well. I've been completely addicted to Ce Cubic Effect lately. Now more than ever. They have perfected the knit texture in my opinion, and I'm such a huge fan of sculpted clothing. I am also in love with the new skins from Adam N Eve. Sachi sent me some demos just to tempt me, probably because she knows how weak I am. And, of course... I ran over and bought some. They are absolutely beautiful.
Sweater - Bulky Knit - Brown, Ce Cubic Effect
Pants - Jeans {classic} - Moss, Zaara
Belt - Leather Belt - Brown, Maitreya
Shoes - Wonder Bird - Brown, Sweetest Goodbye
Socks - Mokomoko Socks - Brown, Untone Quilt
Bracelet - Bangles - Brown, Fishy Strawberry
Purse - Lucky Horseshoe - Green, BareRose
Hair - Chloe - Gold Blond (comes with the hat), Maitreya
Skin - Angel - Tone 2 - Blushed, Adam N Eve
Eyes - Dark Green, Leezu Baxter
Eyelashes - Flutter Lashes, Cake
Shape - Custom


No comments: