Sunday, November 23, 2008

Floating on bubbles of happiness!








After a fairly dramatic SL day, I decided to go to a happy place and float on some bubbles.
Of course I was wearing a super cute outfit, so I decided to take some pics.
I'm not going to say anything more, as IM arguments have worn me cute little fingers out for the day. One word ladies, don't start romantic relationships with your friends.
Go shopping below! :)
Shirt - Tee Uva{You're nobody till you're talked about}, Emery
Jacket - Fur Coat (leopard), PureStyle
Jeans - Indigo Jeans, Zaara
Belt - Joanie Belt in Green (from outfit), MichaMi
Shoes - Pumps/Ankle Strap - Brown, FNKY
Purse - BAG, =E.M.A=
Hair - Mary Kate - goldblonde, MMS Hair
Skin - Ashley Pale Skin/smoky1, Redgrave
Eyes - Sweet Eyes BluexGreen, Bingo
Shape - Custom



No comments: