Saturday, November 22, 2008

One afternoon, taking a break from reading:





I am just adoring the cold front that recently came through my hometown. I've been bundled up by the fire reading all day. It's inspired me to continue dressing in lots of layers in SL. I think I've decided to just continue wearing jackets throughout the summer in SL.. afterall, fashion is all about being different :)
Now I show off a little fun comfy and fashionable number. I took this look straight to the bookstore where I shot these pics. First off the bag, I thought this bag was perfect to carry my favorite book. It is the everyday tote by ETD. Hurry over and grab it while everything is on sale. You can't beat the prices on the fatpacks right now. And the AO with the bag is amazing. All the shots I took were using the AO built in to the bag. It's not my usual walk and stand, but I really do enjoy it. I kept extra warm in the plush winter jacket by Ibizarre which I found in their discount outlet store. Again, great price and this jacket is so well made. Everyone has been blogging the yeti jacket from Muism, but if that is out of your price range than the Ibizarre jacket is a perfect substitute. Shopping list follows below! :)
Jacket - Black Plush Winter Jacket, Ibizarre
Shirt - Trixie Tank - Rouge, Celestial Studios
Skirt - DNM Pants Skirt/Vintage, BP*
Leggings - sep2008 Wool Tights/Argyle/Black0, BP*
Shoes - Asuka Boots, League
Bag - Everyday Tote (Tan Weave), ETD
Necklace - Heartwood Necklace, Earthtones
Hair/Hat - Charley - Blonde, ETD
Eyes - Sweet Eyes BluexGreen, Bingo
Skin - Siren-Diamond-Naida, the oBscene
Shape - Envy, FORM

No comments: