Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Curious Girl







It's not very often that I wear an outfit purely "off the rack." But I saw the Gaya Girl outfit at Bijou and I have to say, it is coordinated perfectly. The yellow against the soft sea green and grey is beautiful. I also took the photos on the grand staircase at Bijou. I decided to stay as casual as possible and chose the Chunky Ribbon Boots from Shiny Things. Ladies, do invest in the HUD. You will have matching laces for every outfit under the sun, and even moon for that matter. Hair was only 30 Lindyloos at ETD's sale. (going on until December 26th).

Outfit - Gaya Girl (Curious), Bijou
Shoes - Chunky Ribbon Boots w/ color changing hud, Shiny Things
Earrings - Twister Hoop Earrings, Ephemeral Jewelry Expo Gift
Hair - Mary-Black, ETD
Skin - Gen. 3-Light - Alice, Aden
Eyes - Hazel Eyes, Philotic Energy
Lashes - from Ghost 104, Pididdle
*all poses from Lost Angel*

No comments: