Monday, November 3, 2008

Le Ballet Du Sucre














If you've been reading my blogs lately, you know that I am horribly sick in bed. When I am horribly sick I watch horrible movies. What can I say? After watching Center Stage twice and then the sequel (yes the sequel is worse than the first) I stumbled into DeLa and saw the new Leona dress and I said to myself "Yay, Ballerina!" Now, I am no prima ballerina. I give you my own ballet : The Ballet of Sugar, Grunge and yet still so chic.

Dress - Leona Black, =DeLa*=
Shoes - Black Satin Ballet Slippers, Sparkle Skye
Necklace - Black Pearl Set, Paper Couture
Hair - Brooke/Black, :Bijou:
Eyes - Sweet Eyes HazelxBrown, [Bingo]
Skin - Cashmere/Starlight, Pulse

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ballet shoes are meant to be made of materials that allow the dancers to be aware of the contact they have with the floor. They should feel their feet touch the floor with every dance step they make. If they learn this early, it will be useful to them as they grow in their ballet studies.